Whether you had a road to Damascus experience with giving that changed your view on tithing permanently or you have been a faithful tither for years, we want to hear your testimony on how tithing has changed your life.
Ways to share your testimony:
- Email your written testimony to email@example.com
- Share a brief explanation on your Facebook or twitter page using #WHOLEHOUSE.
- Record a 60 second video testimonial with your phone or other video recording devices and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to give to Petra:
- Donate using donation envelope or credit/debit card while at church.
- Mail in donation to Petra Ministries, 235 Eastgate Drive, Pgh., PA 15235
- Give by Texting PIMT$ for tithes and the amount to 28950. For offerings and seed, text PIMO$ and the amount or PIMS$ and the amount.
- Give at petranation.org/giving.
What we believe concerning giving:
The Bible teaches us that we should give with a pure heart and an attitude of worship to God and service to the church. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. (2 Corinthians 9:7)
Your contribution supports daily church operations and community outreach activities. Online giving provides a safe alternative to giving during regularly scheduled services. Thank you for planting a seed that will grow your faith and prepare the way for the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.